Voyage Belek Spa is 40 km to Antalya city centre, 35 km to the airport and 2 km to Belek. The hotel, operating on an Ultra All Inclusive system, is situated on an area of 93.500 m2.
The architecture of Voyage Belek Spa, the youngest member of Voyage Hotels, where architecture compatible with nature is preferred, has been designed precisely in this spirit. Located like a jewel among the pine trees in Belek, the architecture of Voyage Belek Spa combines modern design and compatibility with nature. Voyage Belek Spa consists of a main building, two side buildings, bungalows and the newly built Laguna Duplex Villas. The excessiveness of the à la carte restaurants at Voyage Belek Spa, unlimited food choices, the golden beach, five different types of pools, facilities for never-ending fun and games, including an amusement park for children, make this place an ideal holiday spot.
- During the construction of Voyage Belek Spa, the natural habitat and forest lands were preserved, leaving most of the trees intact. You may see one of those preserved trees inside the reception building.
- The environmental cleanup activities carried out at Belek Forests and on the beach as well as the traditional tree planting activities display the hotel's dedication to preserving the environment.
- Lastly, the resort which was awarded with the Holidaycheck - Tophotel Prize 2012 in the Turkish Riviera Region, First Choice Premier Tui UK - Gold Awards in 2011 and Tripadvisor.co.uk - Certificate of Excellence 2011, has entered one of Europe's largest tour operator, Neckermann's "Top 100 Hotels Primo" list many times.
- The beach at Voyage Belek Spa is of fine sand, without any pebbles or rocks, which is rather rare in the Belek region. The coastline is also the home of caretta caretta sea turtles. The hotel safeguards these adorable guests at specially protected areas.
- In 2008, the Belek region, where the hotel is situated at, has been given the "Best European Golf Destination Award" by IAGTO (International Association of Golf Tour Operators).
- Various environmental week activities, such as bicycle tours and picnics, are organized at Voyage Belek Spa.
- Built by Belek Tourism Investors Association (BETUYAB), the "centre of tolerance", which brings the three Abrahamic religions together, draws much attention with its remarkable design. In the garden of religion of the "centre of tolerance", the mosque, church and synagogue all face the same courtyard. The centre of tolerance is 2 km to the hotel.
- Due its location in midst of pine trees, Voyage Belek Spa is also a home to the squirrels in the area. While walking in the gardens of the hotel, you always get a chance to watch and photograph these adorable creatures.